Protect people from potential coronavirus carriers and those with other infectious diseases – the VIRALERT 3 screens visitors at entry for elevated temperatures that could indicate fever.
Unlike handheld thermometers which compromise social distancing, the VIRALERT 3 automatic screening system scans from a distance that complies with social distancing. Visual and audible alerts provide the warning you need to keep everyone safe.
Developed over ten years by AMETEK Land’s world-leading temperature monitoring experts, the VIRALERT 3 is a real-time scanning solution that’s safe, accurate, and easy to use.
VIRALERT 3 ALL-IN-ONE SCREENING SYSTEM
- Non-contact temperature monitoring camera
- Immediately detects elevated skin temperature
- Scans in compliance with social distance requirements
- Intuitive user control
- Audible alarm and on screen notification
- Automated operation option
- Fixed calibration source ensures reliability
- Supported by 70+ years of industry expertise
- Automatic face detection for best monitoring points
System comprises of:
- VIRALERT 3 Combined thermal and visual imaging camera with 4 m connection cable.
- VIRALERT 3 Blackbody temperature reference source with power adaptor and 3 m connection cable.
- Pre-installed single point mounting bracket.
- Certificate of conformity.
- Quick start guide.
- Software available for free download here.
- Note: A laptop not included.
ACCURACY - ±0.5 °C (±0.9 °F) at a distance of 1m.
SOFTWARE - Continuous live thermal and visual image with automatic face detection. Abnormal high temperatures displayed in red, with on-screen and audio alarms. Calculates core temperature from measured skin temperature.
IMAGER - Connects to a local PC for display and power needs. Operates between 10 to 50 °C (50 to 122 °F).
IMAGER VISUAL - CMOS colour sensor 1.2 MP (1280x960) resolution at 12 fps.
IMAGER THERMAL - With a measurement range between 30 to 45 °C (86 to 113 °F), the imager has a 39x31° field of view, frame rate of <9Hz, and temperature resolution of <0.12 °C (<0.22 °F).
BLACKBODY REFERENCE SOURCE - Powered by 5V DC (USB) from a universal power adaptor, the fixed temperature reference source is at 38 °C (100.4 °F) for a combined accuracy/stability of ±0.2 °C (±0.3 °F).
KEY MODEL FEATURES
|Visual Image:||Yes - 1280 x 960 pixels|
|Body Mode to Core Temp:||Yes|
|System Log for Review & Audit:||Yes|
|Customisable Results Screen Messages:||Yes|
|Mounting Arrangement:||Single Point|
Full System: 14" x 4.4" x 3.6"
Black Body: 2.6" x 2.4" x 1.4"
Imager Camera: 4.0" x 3.2" x 1.8"
|Weight:||Full System (exc. Laptop) 1.2kg/2.7lb|
|Software setup:||Pre-configured, quick setup|
AMETEK Land item no. 814237
View Product Brochure
View Product Datasheet (includes full technical specifications)